Precautions for using high and low temperature test chamber
Source: website release time: May 24, 2019 10:08:00 reading: 597
High and low temperature test chamber It is used to test the performance of product materials under different test environments such as high temperature, low temperature or humidity in simulated environment. It is often used in aerospace industry, electronics, electrical engineering, machinery, semiconductor materials, parts and components, etc. in use, it should be noted that some cannot be used for the detection of dangerous goods. When using the high and low temperature test chamber, it is necessary to operate according to the instructions to avoid accidents caused by high temperature or low temperature.
use High and low temperature test chamber Notes for:
1. It can not be used for the detection of thermal explosion and combustible articles. The protective structure of the box can only ensure the detection of conventional materials.
2. It is forbidden to open the door at low temperature. After opening the door, if there is condensation inside, the incubator must be started for heat preservation and dehumidification, and the operation can be continued only when there is no condensation.
3. The lamp shall be turned off at other times except when necessary.
4. Avoid closing and re opening the refrigeration unit within three minutes, resulting in the loss of refrigeration unit.
5. Before making low temperature, the working room should be kept dry, which can be dried at 60 ℃ to avoid freezing the working room and affecting the test results.
6. The equipment must be grounded safely to avoid static induction. Circuit breakers, over temperature protectors, temperature box test products and safety protection for operators shall be inspected regularly.
During operation, please do not open the door unless necessary.
8. On any section perpendicular to the dominant wind direction, the sum of the test load section areas shall not be greater than one third of the working section.
follow the above High and low temperature test chamber In order to develop good use habits, ensure that the test is carried out in a safe environment. The high and low temperature test chamber can be used for high temperature and low temperature test of optical fiber, led, crystal, chip and other components. For the relatively dangerous products, such as lithium battery, the explosion-proof test box dedicated to lithium battery is used to test.